Submit Tree Pruning Report

Trees on private property are the responsibility of the property owner. For fallen trees or broken limbs, please call 311.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Tree Pruning

Tree Care/Damage


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.